Why Wear Reflective Material
- White and bright colored clothing increase visibility during the day but do very little in low light conditions.
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material shines light back at any driver increase visibility and to give the driver additional time avoid pedestrians or bikers who wear reflective material at night.
- Brilliant® Color Reflective means it won't be noticed during the day on your gear. It only works when you need it.
- White and bright colored clothing increase visibility during the day by do very little in low light conditions.
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material was developed to reflect a headlight back towards the driver of a motor vehicle from any angle, greatly increasing the visibility of anyone wear it.
- Reflective material greatly increases the visibility of pedestrians and bikers and allows drivers more time to avoid accidents during low light hours.
- Wearing reflective material at night is recommended by the US Department of Transportation to reduce pedestrian injuries.
- Up until recently all high-brightness 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material was always silver, which made most garments with reflective material only suitable for commercial applications.
- Brilliant® Reflective means 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material does not have to be silver anymore. It won't be noticed during the day on your gear. It only works when you need it.