9 Facts About Wearing Reflective
- White and bright colored clothing increase visibility during the day but do very little in low light conditions.
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material shines light back at any driver.
- It increases the wearers visibility and gives the driver additional time to avoid pedestrians or bikers who wear reflective material at night.
- Brilliant® Color Reflective means it won't be noticed during the day on your gear. It only works when you need it.
- 3M Scotchlite Reflective Material was developed to reflect a headlight back towards the driver of a motor vehicle from any angle, greatly increasing the visibility of anyone wear it.
- Reflective material greatly increases the visibility of pedestrians and bikers and allows drivers more time to avoid accidents during low light hours.
- Wearing reflective material at night is recommended by the US Department of Transportation to reduce pedestrian injuries.
- Up until recently all high-brightness 3M Scotchlite Reflective Material was always silver, which made most garments with reflective material only suitable for commercial applications.
- Brilliant Color Reflective means 3M Scotchlite Reflective Material does not have to be silver anymore. It won't be noticed during the day on your gear. It only works when you need it.
KEEP IN TOUCH
Like what you see? Join our newsletter to get workout and health tips, and be the first to know about Brilliant Reflective events.